Platform business models are diverse. Checkout this session at Davos 2016 for insights into these different models. Impressive list of speakers.
How can the emergence of digital platforms create a launch pad for innovation that benefits all?
- New entrepreneurial opportunities
- Impact on employment and work
- Shift from product to service based models
- Nathan Blecharczyk, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Airbnb, USA
- Pierre Nanterme, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Accenture, France
- Chuck Robbins, Chief Executive Officer, Cisco, USA
- Arun Sundararajan, Professor of Business; Rosen Faculty Fellow, New York University, USA
- Susan Wojcicki, Chief Executive Officer, YouTube, USA
Moderated by Jonathan Zittrain, Professor, Harvard University, USA