Phil Fresht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HfS Research, his team, KPMG and guests nail it once again!
Headline: “Only ~30% current outsourcing contracts are safe!”
The seminal annual study conducted by HfS Research and KPMG is complete and we’re ready to reveal the pace of disruption and change the world’s leading enterprises are experiencing.
The operating model for businesses needs to adapt more quickly than ever to the pace of the modern economy and appetite from C-Suite to pivot their business models. Global Business Services (GBS) needs to support the pace of change and innovation within organizations – firstly by not getting in the way, and secondly by providing a platform for operations that drives flexible business services, centralizes data and analysis, ensures security and embraces automation to improve efficiency.
During the webinar, experts will discuss the following relevant topics:
- Changes to organizational operating and service delivery models – looking in particular at how global business services (GBS) and outsourcing needs to pivot from its internal service delivery focus to encompass the end-customer as a stakeholder of its services and drive widespread innovation.
- Investments and C-Suite directives driving operational change
- The impact of automation and AI on shared services, outsourcing and GBS
- Tackling the dual agendas of cost savings and innovation
- Addressing talent challenges
- Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst, HfS Research (host)
- Dave Brown, Partner and Lead for SSOA, KPMG
- Richard Pierle, CIO and EVP, Global Services and Process Excellence, Becton Dickinson
- Saurabh Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer, HfS Research