National Sales Director – Alternative Risk Programs, Captives & Specialty Markets | May 1998 – Jul 2014
- A $717 million TPA subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., a $5.9 billion global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, offering commercial property and casualty claim management, risk control consulting and information services to enterprises that unbundle or outsource theses processes.
- Consultative sales of customized end-to-end commercial P&C claim management solutions to risk managers, captive owners & managers, program administrators (MGAs) and primary insurance companies, at the CxO level.
- Cultivated relationships with retail and reinsurance intermediaries, reinsurance companies and other service providers.
- Operated nationally. Also, in most onshore and select offshore captive domiciles like Cayman and Bermuda.
- Outstanding Sales Achievement Awards
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. – 2010 (Number three producer across all of AJG)
- Gallagher Bassett Services – 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 & 2003